Investment Software to Seize the Power of Dividends
TDM - an investment portfolio software with heavy emphasis on dividend stocks. TDM allows you to manage one or many stock portfolios. You will quickly discover why this program goes so much further than what your on-line brokerage account shows you. This program at a quick glance shows you where you stand in terms of your own cash infusion, what your annualized gains/losses are, and which stocks are paying off, and which ones aren't! TDM tracks your market gains, as well as your realized gains. TDM allows you to enter in your buys/sells and commission fees. Register allows you to enter deposits/withdrawals, Interest etc. TDM puts a heavy emphasis on stocks that yield dividends. Dividends are automatically entered into system and your specific APY is tracked and managed. If you want to dive into dividend stocks or have a dividend paying portfolio, you cannot pass this software by. TDM includes many highlights.
- Automatic updates of stock quotes, stock information, dividend rates, and declared dividend dates.
- Automatic entry of dividend payments.
- Customizable Main Screen display of all held stocks and current watch list.
- Stock price history.
- Detailed Dividend History
- Dividend Pay rate history
- Dividend Yield History
- Upcoming Ex-Dividend List
- Stock Charts
- Yearly Report – Actual gains/losses
- Diversification Data & Chart
- Customizable alerts
- Stock Calculator
TDM Version 4.0 is now live as of September 20th, 2013. 4.0 has some great new enhancements. Thanks to input from current clients, we have added some great features enhancing the TDM experience. I am over joyed about the wonderful reception this software has thus received. For those just visiting, there is a 45 day free trial period. Feel free to download and try out TDM!
- Diversity pie charts on :
- Stock Class
- Stock Segment
- Stock Industry
- Report has added features :
- Ability to specify a date range.
- Report now gives beginning and ending period balances with all transactions.
- Report (when printed) displays more user friendly pie and bar charts.
- Additional Information displayed on stock detail form.
- Additional graphics and information on balance form. (click-able pie-charts)
- Additional columns available within the Portfolio and Watch-list (right click column header)
- Ability to save PORTFOLIO data on USB thumb-drive or network drive.
- More features that can be viewed through Downloads/Revisions.